Create a fun Valentine's Day Photo booth using a few simple items and damage-free Command™ Products. Use it as a backdrop for valentine's cards or have one set up at a Valentine's Day party! Fun to plan and use for both kids and adults. This year, get creative with your heart day decorating!
– String Lights – this project uses heart shaped lights
– Felt letters - to spell out "LOVE"
– Paper hearts
– Wrapping paper
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
2. Next, construct your banner by gluing your felt letters onto the felt squares, then thread your string through the hearts and letters.
4. Lastly, adhere additional Command™ Decorating Clips on each side of the backdrop, wait 1 hour, and then hang up your string lights. Plug them in and your photo booth is complete!
5. Enjoy your Valentine's Day photobooth!