Teenagers’ rooms can get messy and how! Setup a few damage-free Command™ Brand organizational tools, so your teen can keep their room clean with minimal effort. And damage-free means you can re-position or re-decorate, as their yearly schedule changes.
– Command™ Quartz Key Rail
– Command™ Clear Jewelry Racks – this project used two
– Command™ Jewelry and Scarf Rack
– Command™ Quartz Spring Clips – this project used eight
– Command™ Clothes Hanger
– Command™ Medium Wire Hook – this project used two
– Small items to be organized such as hats, belts and jewelry
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Start by assessing what organizing problems you need to address—this project tackled my daughter’s small items such as hats, belts and jewelry. Determine where on the wall you plan to hang the items and follow all surface prep instructions on the back of the packaging. This project took advantage of wall space around her desk.
2. Following package instructions, adhere two Command™ Wire Hooks to hold hats and a keepsake masquerade mask. Below that, adhere one Command™ Quartz Key Rail to organize other items such as belts, headphones, student ID badge, etc.
NOTE: Be sure to leave enough space underneath the wire hooks to allow for proper stretch-release removal.
3. To create additional closet space and make more room for everyday items, follow package instructions to adhere one Command™ Clothes Hanger on the back of the door. Use the hanger to hold larger, bulkier items such as a prom dress.
4. On the opposite side of the wall above the desk from where you mounted items in Step 2, follow package instructions to adhere two Command™ Clear Jewelry Racks for lightweight bracelets, hoop earrings and rings. Below the clear racks, mount one Command™ Jewelry and Scarf Rack to hang longer necklaces and scarves to create an organized, decorative jewelry display.
NOTE: Be sure to leave enough space underneath each rack to allow for proper stretch-release removal.
5. To hang posters or banners in the center of the wall above the desk, follow package instructions to adhere Command™ Quartz Spring Clips to the wall surface. This way, you can easily change posters without any damage left behind.
NOTE: Be sure to only hang lightweight items within the weight restrictions of the product such as mail, greeting cards, coupons and posters.