– Jars for dog treats
– Various dog or pet items, such as leashes, grooming tools, toys and treats
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Gather all your dog essentials (leashes, toys, treats, etc.) and calculate how much storage space you need, keeping in mind the weight limitations on the hooks and caddies.
2. Clean the wall area with isopropyl alcohol, wipe gently and let dry. Determine how high the hooks should be hung, so as to avoid the leash from gathering up on the floor.
3. To hang the Command™ Slate Double Hook , remove the red liner from the adhesive strip and press firmly to the back of the hook. Remove the black liner from the adhesive strip and press the hook firmly to wall for 30 seconds. For maximum strength, slide the hook up and off the wall, and press the base to the wall firmly for 30 seconds.
4. Slide the hook back onto the base and wait one hour before hanging. Hang leashes, a tote bag, house keys, and other small items from the hooks.
5. To hang the Command™ Clear Large Caddy , remove the blue liners from the adhesive strips and press into place onto the caddy. Then remove the black liner from each adhesive strip and press the caddy to the wall. Reach inside the organizer and press each strip to the wall firmly for 30 seconds. Wait one hour before filling the caddy.
6. Command™ Clear Decorating Clips are great for stringing lights and adding a little twinkle to your festivities. Simply remove the red liner from the adhesive and press onto clip. Then remove the black liner and place clip on wall or other desired location - we placed them on the furniture - and hold firmly for 30 seconds. Wait 1 hour before adding your string lights.
Fill one caddy with various items for Fido, including grooming tools, toys and treats. Fill the other caddy with items you’ll need when taking the dog for a walk, including sunglasses, a personal music player, chap stick and sunscreen.