1. Attach the wire photo hangers to the bar according to the directions on the packaging. Clean the area of the wall where you'd like to hang the bar with rubbing alcohol and let dry thoroughly.
2. Pull apart the hanging strips and press them together until they click.
3. Remove one side of the liners and place the sticky side down on the back of the bar, one set on either end.
4. Remove remaining liners and firmly press the bar onto the wall for about 30 seconds. To ensure the hanging strips are stuck well, remove the bar by grabbing the bottom corners and peeling up from the wall (not straight off). Press each strip on the wall firmly for 30 seconds. Wait 1 hour to reattach the bar; do so by lining up the bar with the strips on the wall and pressing until you hear each strip click.
5. Fill the wires with your favorite photos!