Go all out and deck your home for the Holidays from the outside, with damage-free Command™ Outdoor hooks.
– Command™ Outdoor Light Clips– this project used six
– Command™ Outdoor Medium Window Hook– this project uses one
– Command™ Outdoor Large Window Hook– this project used eight
– Isopropyl alcohol and towels
– Holiday wreath – this project used eight
– Bough of greenery with bow
– Lighted pine garland
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Gather all decorations and clean all exterior window surfaces with isopropyl alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
2. Start by decorating the front door! To adhere a Command™ Outdoor Medium Window Hook, remove the hook and adhesive strips from packaging. Remove the black “wall side” liner and apply the adhesive strip to the glass window of the front door.
3. Press firmly along the entire strip for 30 seconds, and remove the blue liner. Apply the hook directly to the strip, making sure the tab is accessible for future removal. Press firmly along the entire hook for 30 seconds.
Wait one hour before hanging the bough of greenery on the hook.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 to adhere Command™ Outdoor Light Clips around the door frame, using one clip for every two feet of lighted pine garland. Wait one hour before inserting garland into clips.
5. Repeat steps 2-3 to adhere Command™ Outdoor Large Window Hooks to all front-facing windows of your home. Wait one hour before hanging one holiday wreath on each hook.
6. Since the Command Outdoor products are designed for all-weather conditions, you can show off your outdoor holiday curb appeal all season long.