Make the most of a tight kitchen space and organize your baking tools!
– Command™ Quartz Key Rails– this project used three
– Command™ Medium Clear Hooks– this project used four
– Baking supplies to organize such as measuring spoons and cups, lightweight mixers and whisks, etc.
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Grab your baking essentials such as measuring spoons, cups, lightweight mixers and whisks, as well as your Command™ Brand products. Determine which cabinet you want to create your organized baker set-up and follow all surface prep instructions on the back of the packaging.
2. Following package instructions, mount one Command™ Quartz Key Railto the inside of the cabinet doors making sure to place the rail so that it doesn’t hit shelves or other items inside the cabinet. Repeat to mount additional key rails on the cabinet doors.
3. Following package instructions, apply one Command™ Medium Clear Hookto the inside of cabinet door, making sure to place the hook so that it doesn’t hit shelves or other items inside the cabinet. Repeat to apply additional clear hooks on the cabinet doors and on the back walls of the cabinet.
4. Hang sets of measuring spoons and cups on the key rails, and use the clear hooks to hold plastic mixers, tools, whisks and more.