Save the Office Supply Closet from disorganization and cluttered messes by hanging items up with Command™ Products. When everything has a place, it's easy to keep things neat and organized! For all of the office essentials, Command™ Brand has a solution for your organizational hanging needs.
- Command™ Large Picture Hanging Strips
- Command™ Medium Picture Hanging Strips
- First aid kit
- Extension cord
- Masking tape
- Clear Plastic Cubbies
- Envelopes, Rubber bands, Binder clips, Tape, and Push Pins (to fill caddies)
- Cork strip
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. After identifying office supplies to hang up, select Command™ Product to use according to size, shape, and weight of each item. For example, this project uses Command™ Mini Hooks to hang keys and a calendar, a Command™ Small Wire Hook to hang a clipboard, Command™ Medium Hooks to hang a first aid kit and a flashlight, and Command™ Large Hooks to hang an extension cord and a roll of masking tape
2. Select convenient locations for the Command™ Hooks such as inside a storage cabinet and on the wall next to a printer. Then clean the surfaces with
isopropyl alcohol according to package instructions and let dry
3. Remove the red liners from the Command™ Adhesive Strips and apply to the back of each Command™ Product, Press firmly
4. Remove the black liners from the Command™ Adhesive Strips and press the Command™ Hook against wall surface for 30 seconds
5. Wait 1 hour before hanging any items on the Command™ Hooks
6. Next, use Command™ Picture Hanging strips to hang up clear plastic caddies to hold items such as envelops, rubber bands, binder clips, tape and push pins
7. Start by finding a good location, such as above the printer
8. Clean the wall surface with isopropyl alcohol according to package instruction and let dry
9. Use different sizes of the Command™ Picture Hanging Strips according to the size of the caddy. In this project, two Command™ Large Picture Hanging Strips (which can hold 4 pounds each) are used to hang the larger caddy and two Command™ Medium Picture Hanging Strips (which can hold 3 pounds each) are used to hang the smaller caddy
10. Press the picture hanging fasteners together until they snap
11. Remove one green liner, position one set of strips on the back of the caddy, press firmly, repeat.
12. Remove remaining green liners and position the caddy on wall. Press each set firmly
13. Grab from the bottom of the frame and peel off surface, wait 1 hour to mount frame, them press fasteners firmly together until they click
14. Command™ Picture Hanging Strips can also be used to hang Cork Strips for notes and messages following the same steps!
15. Quickly find what you need and easily put away when your done - keeping the supply closet organized is a simple with Command™ Products!