– Empty wall or mudroom locker surface
– Any sports equipment sticks (i.e. hockey, lacrosse, etc.)
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Choose any section of a wall that could serve as an organizational hub – it can be a wall in your garage, mudroom or even your entryway. If you’ve just painted your wall surface, make sure you wait 7 days before starting to add in these organizational elements.
3. Peel back the wall side adhesive backing and press firmly onto wall surface, making sure to place it in a spot that will allow for long sports equipment sticks to fit without hitting the ceiling or floor.
4. Wait one hour and then hang sports equipment sticks by pressing it into the center of the Broom Gripper. Use additional Command hooks to hang other mudroom items like jackets and coats.