Provide your guests with their own retreat stocked with the comforts of home.
– Command™ Medium Picture Hanging Strips
– Wood letters (to spell out the world “TOWELS”)
– Isopropyl rubbing alcohol
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Clean the back of each letter and the wall area with isopropyl rubbing alcohol, and let dry. For each letter, you will need one set of Command™ Brand Medium Picture Hanging Strips. To make a set, simply attach two strips together until they snap.
NOTE: 1 set of medium strips will hold 3 lbs.
2. Remove one green liner from one of the Command™ Picture Hanging Strips, and attach it to the back of the wood letter. Remove the other green liner, and press the letter into place on the wall firmly for 30 seconds. Repeat this process for each of the remaining wood letters.
3. Remove the letters from the wall by slowly pulling the bottom of each one straight towards you. Press the strips for 30 seconds on the wall and on the letters to allow for proper adhesion. Wait one hour to re-mount the letters, pressing the fasteners together until they click.
4. To create the towel rack, you will need six Command™ Slate Double Hook, spaced evenly along the molding in the corner of the room.
Remove the red liner of the adhesive strip and press to the hook firmly for 30 seconds. Then, remove the black liner from the adhesive strip and press the hook to the wall for 30 seconds. For maximum holding strength, slide the hook up and off the wall, and press the base to the wall for 30 seconds.
5. Repeat this process for each of the five remaining hooks. Slide the hooks off their bases and wait one hour before adding the hook back to the wall and hanging colorful towels for your guests.
6. Add additional items to the area for your guests, such as sparkling water, local maps and restaurant guides.