It's easy to share the holiday spirit in the office - hang up holiday decorations, garlands and lights around the office using damage-free Command™ Clear Hooks and Clips. A Command™ Large Metal Hook beautifully displays a festive wreath. For some fun, wrap up a frame in holiday wrapping paper and hang it on a wall with Command™ Picture Hanging Strips.
– Command™ Clear Small Hooks
– Command™ Clear Mini Hooks
– Command™ Decorating Clips
– Command™ Utensil Hooks
– Command™ Timeless Brushed Nickel Finish Large Hook
– Command™ Picture Hanging Strips
– Festive wreath
– Holiday garland
– String lights
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Start by hanging up a festive wreath by first mounting a Command™ Timeless Brushed Nickel Finish Large Hook onto a clean dry wall. Wait 1 hour, then hang up your wreath.
2. Next, adhere a Command™ Clear Mini Hook on the wall below the wreath. Wait 1 hour, then hang up a calendar.
3. Apply Command™ Decorating Clips around the edge of a table or desk, wait 1 hour, then hang up string lights.
4. To hang up stockings, mount Command™ Clear Small Hooks to the edge of a table or desk. You can hang up the stockings after waiting 1 hour.
5. Adhere Command™ Utensil Hooks underneath a table or desk ledge, wait 1 hour, then hang up ornaments.
6. Finally wrap up a picture frame with Christmas wrapping paper and then hang it up with Command™ Picture Hanging Strips onto a clean, dry wall.