– Command™ Timeless Brushed Nickel Finish Large Hook
– Command™ Picture Hanging Strips
– Picture Frames
– Holiday Cards and Decorations
– Live or Faux Lush Greenery/Garland/Lights
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Layout your decorations and your materials. Match up your Command™ Products to your decorations, making note of the weight guidelines for each product. Clean the area before starting - ensure the walls and mantel are dust free. Where Command™ Strips will be applied, clean the surface with isopropyl rubbing alcohol, wipe gently and let dry. Do not use household cleaners before applying Command™ Strips.
2. Take your Command™ Timeless Brushed Nickel Finish Large Hook out of the package and separate the strips. Remove the red liner from the strip and press adhesive to the hook. Remove the black liner from the hook. Press hook to the surface and hold for 10 seconds.
NOTE: For maximum holding strength slide hook off and press the base firmly for 30 seconds. Then slide hook back on to the base. Wait 1 hour before hanging the wreath (or other decorations).
3. Use Command™ Small Wire Hooks to hang your garland under the mantel. Remove from package and separate the strips. (Follow remaining steps from wreath hanging example)
4. Use Command™ Timeless Brushed Nickel Finish Large Hook to hang your holiday stockings on the mantel. Remove from package and separate the strips. (Follow remaining steps from wreath hanging example)
5. Use Command™ Picture Hanging Strips to hang the picture frames. Be sure to follow all package information and weight limits disclosures to determine which Picture Hanging Strip size, and number of strips to use.
Follow all package instructions to assemble and stick the Command(TM) Picture Hanging Strips to the frame. Position frame on the wall. Important: press each set firmly for 30 seconds against the wall. Grab the frame at the bottom and peel off surface. Do not pull straight toward you to remove. Firmly press across each strip for 30 seconds each. Wait 1 hour to mount frame. Mount the frame, and press fasteners firmly together until they click. If item is not level, easily re-positioning the frame.
6. Use Command™ Poster Strips to hang the holiday cards on the wall. Remove from package and separate the strips. Remove red liners and position strips on back of cards in the 4 corners. Press firmly. Remove black liners and position card on wall. Important: press each strip firmly for 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining cards.