Countdown the days until Christmas with a holiday calendar full of goodies! This DIY calendar is easy to make and simple to hang up. Just a few supplies, a Command™ Sticky Nail Sawtooth Hanger and some Command™ Clear Decorating Clips are all that is needed.
– Command™ Sticky Nail Sawtooth Hanger
– Command™ Clear Decorating Clips
– Picture frame or board
– Holiday themed paper
– Small bags
– Holiday treats
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Begin by lining the inside of a picture frame or board with holiday themed paper.
3. Wait 1 hour, then fill your bags with treats, tie a ribbon around the top and then hang each bag up on a Command™ Clear Decorating Clip.
4. When completed, hang up the picture frame or board with a Command™ Sticky Nail Sawtooth Hanger onto a clean, dry wall.