Cassie, Hi, Sugarplum!
Kitchen counter space is often at a premium. Keep frequently used items off the counters and use that vertical space. Create a coffee station using Command™ Slate Terrace Hook and Caddies to display your coffee supplies.
– Command™ Slate Terrace Hook
– Command™ Clear Medium Caddy
– Decorative Jars
– Hot drink mugs
– Small container of honey
– Tea bags
– Sugar or other sweeteners
– Small clear jars
– Single serve cups for coffee maker
– Colorful labels
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Identify a wall or cabinet door with a smooth surface that allows for easy access to your coffee maker. Ensure that any surrounding cabinets won’t interfere with the space.
NOTE: If using cabinet surface ensure that it is solid wood and not laminate finish which is paper based.
2. Select several of your favorite and decorative mugs to be displayed from the Command™ Slate Terrace Hook. Determine the spacing need for each mug before mounting the hooks, to be sure they fit and have adequate space. Clean the wall area with isopropyl alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
3. To hang a Command™ Slate Terrace Hook, remove the red liner from the adhesive strip and press firmly to the back of the hook.
4. Remove the black liner from the adhesive strip and press the hook firmly to the wall for 30 seconds. For maximum holding strength, slide the hook up and off the wall, and press the base to the wall firmly for 30 seconds. Slide the hook back onto the base and wait one hour before hanging a mug, one from each hook.
5. To hang the Command™ Clear Medium Caddy, remove the blue liners from the adhesive strips and press into place onto the caddy. Then remove the black liner from each adhesive strip and press the caddy to the wall. Reach inside the organizer and press each strip to the wall firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Create a decorative label for each Command™ Clear Medium Caddy to identify the items in the containers: “K-Cups,” “Spoons,” “Tea,” etc. and attach to caddy.
7. Wait one hour before filling the caddies with your hot drink necessities. Fill one caddy with your favorite single coffee cup flavors, and a second with teaspoons, sugar, honey and tea.