Just say no to chaos in the kitchen! Group commonly used cooking and cleaning items to create an area that’s beautifully organized and highly functional. Keep cabinets, drawers and countertops clear from clutter with damage-free Command™ Brand hooks and caddies. No matter the size, it’s easy—and fun—to make the most of this everyday space.
– Command™ Clear Utensil Hooks
– Command™ Clear Medium Wire Hooks
– Command™ Modern Reflections Medium Metal Hook, Oil Rubbed Bronze
– Command™ Under Sink Cabinet Caddy
– Everyday baking and cleaning items
– Mason jars and succulents
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Designate a baking corner to simplify meal prep. Keep measuring spoons within reach using a versatile Command™ Quartz Key Rail, which fits neatly inside cabinet doors. Think vertically for appliance attachments, too, and hang above countertops with Command™ Clear Medium Wire Hooks.
2. Place Command™ Clear Utensil Hooks on the outside of jars and pantry containers to store a measuring cup or serving scoop. It’ll provide easier access to that perfect amount of cereal or other dry ingredients you use regularly.
3. Add some green to your space in the form of succulents or herbs. Display mason jar planters on Command™ Modern Reflections Medium Metal Hook, Oil Rubbed Bronze, making sure the jar is flush against the wall as it hangs.
4. Combat cramped storage with a Command™ Under Sink Cabinet Caddy. It’s the damage-free solution that gives a proper place to your most frequently used cleaning sprays, soaps and dish wands.
5. Put your pantry door to work, using Command™ Broom Grippers to lift brooms, mops and brushes off the floor.