Birthday Parties are the best! Get everyone in a festive spirit by adding touches of color to the room. Easily hang decorations from the ceiling and adorn walls with balloons, garland and lights with Command™ Party Products. Decorations come down as quick and easy as the wrapping comes off those presents, leaving no marks on your walls.
– Happy Birthday Banner
– Paper chain garland
– Small pom garland
– Paper fans
– Tissue paper poms
– Cake, candies & jars, bright table cloth
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Transform a room in 4 easy steps by decorating your ceiling with Command™ Party Ceiling Hooks.
Step 1: Wipe dust away from ceiling where hooks will be placed.
Step 2: Remove red liner from strip and place on back of ceiling hook, pressing firmly.
Step 3: Remove black liner and press hook firmly to ceiling for 30 seconds. Repeat for all your ceiling hooks.
Step 4: Tuck tab into slot and wait 1 hour before use. Repeat for remaining hooks.
2. After waiting for 1 hour, hang tissue poms and paper fans from hooks. Try altering the length of string for a more interesting look.
3. No need to worry about your decorations staying put. Hang paper garland, signs, cut-outs or posters around the room using Command™ Party Clear Mounting Strips. Strips easily remove after the party with no damage to those beautiful walls.
4. Banner Anchors securely hold your banners and messages by simply wrapping a piece of string. First wipe the dust from the wall. Then remove the blue liner and press the adhesive strip to the back of the hook. Next remove the black liner and press hook firmly to the wall for 30 seconds. Now you're ready to hang your banner!
5. Easily string fancy garlands across walls or furniture with Command™ Clear Decorating Clips. Simply remove the red liner from the adhesive and press onto clip. Then remove the black liner and place clip on wall or other desired location - we placed them on the furniture - and hold firmly for 30 seconds. Wait 1 hour before stringing your garland.
6. Put some pops of color on your walls with the Command™ Party Balloon Buncher. Wipe dust from wall, then removed the blue liner from the adhesive strip and press onto buncher. Inflate balloons and tie a knot at the end. Slide the knot into the clip opening. Remove the black liner and press buncher onto the wall firmly onto the wall for 30 seconds. Repeat to achieve desired look.