We all have areas in our homes that we don’t give as much attention. The laundry tends to be one such area. Get your laundry organized and pretty, and make the most of limited cabinet space, with Command™ Hooks and clips.
– Command™ Clothes Hanger – this project used one
– Command™ Quartz Spring Clips – this project used two
– Laundry essentials such as detergent, laundry soap and bleach
– Glass containers – this project used two
– Printable laundry stain guide printed on card stock
– Baskets – this project used two
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Start by cleaning out the current laundry area and eliminate anything you don’t need, keeping only laundry room necessities such as detergent, laundry soap and dryer sheets. Determine where you plan to hang items and follow all surface prep instructions on the back of the packaging.
2. Maximize shelf space by using glass containers to hold laundry detergent powder or pods.
3. To hang the printable Laundry Stain Guide, follow package instructions to adhere two Command™ Quartz Spring Clips next to each other on the inside of a cabinet door. Then, insert the top two corners of the Laundry Stain Guide into each spring clip.
5. Add baskets into the space to organize and store items such as washing machine cleaner, an iron, starch, etc.