Crazy schedules, chauffeuring kids to and fro, hours of homework, sports practices and everything in between leave families with limited time for fun activities. To combat the chaos and make sure the family has something to look forward all year long, create a family bucket list wall in a central location of the home.
– Command™ Clear Caddies - used 2 for this project
– Command™ Quartz Spring Clips - used 13 for this project
– Printable monthly bucket list pages – one for each month from September of this
year to August of next year
– Printable family name bucket list sign
– Drop zone items like pens, notepads and sunglasses
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Start by printing out free monthly bucket list pages and gathering bucket list ideas from every family member. Once you’re done brainstorming, use a marker to jot down the ideas on the bucket list for the month you hope to accomplish it in.
2. Print out a sign to hang above the printable monthly bucket list pages with your family’s name.
3. Hang twelve Command™ Quartz Spring Clips on the wall, organizing them to best fit the space. Hang the remaining quartz spring clip centrally above the other 12 – this is where you will hang your family name bucket list sign.
4. Hang and display one monthly bucket list page from each quartz spring clip, organizing them by month. Then, hang the family sign from the quartz spring clip at the top.
5. Take advantage of the vertical wall space by adding storage to the bucket list wall. Adhere two Command™ Clear Caddies (medium and large sizes) side-by-side to the left of the printable monthly bucket list pages. These are perfect for holding pens and markers to jot down new bucket list ideas, and for storing other drop zone items like notepads, sunglasses, etc.