For the busy business woman or the multi-tasking momager, keeping her office organized is always a must at home and at the workplace. Thankfully, it is easy with Command™ Products! From a place to store your pens and pencils to a place to hang your handbag, Command™ Brand has a solution that works as good as it looks with designs that coordinate with any décor.
– Command™ Clear Medium Hooks
– Command™ Clear Small Hooks
– Command™ Clear Utensil Hooks
– Command™ Picture Hanging Strips
– Command™ Clear Small Cord Clips
– Command™ Forever Classic Brushed Nickel Medium Metal Hook
– Hanging Picture Frame
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Utilize wall space by hanging up frequently used items up such as scissors, clipboards, and folders. Use a Command™ Clear Medium Hookto hang scissors, and a Command™ Clear Utensil Hookfor clipboards
2. After identifying a convenient location, prep wall surface by cleaning it with isopropyl alcohol and let dry. Remove the black "wall side" liners from the Command™ Adhesive Strips and apply to the desired location, Press firmly. Then, remove the blue liners from the Command™ Adhesive Strips, press the Command™ Hooks against them and hold for 30 seconds
Wait 1 hour and then you will be able to start organizing and hanging items on the Command™ Hooks
TIP: Command™ Hooks also work great for hanging décor! A Command™ Clear Medium Hook is used in this project to hang picture frames strung from a chain. Also, use a Command™ Forever Classic Brushed Nickel Medium Metal Hook to hang your handbag!
3. Use Command™ Picture Hanging Stripsto hang up folders. Apply strips to back of plastic folder and then to wall. Wait 1 hour before filling the folder.
4. To organize cords, Command™ Small Cord Clips work great! Start by selecting locations for the Command™ Cord Clips such as on the edge of your desk and down the wall
5. Clean the desired surfaces with isopropyl alcohol according to package instructions and let dry. Remove the blue liners from the Command™ Adhesive Strips and apply to the back of each Command™ Cord Clip, Press firmly. Remove the black liners from the Command™ Adhesive Strips and press the Command™ Cord Clip against your selected surface for 30 seconds.
6. Hook your cords onto the Command™ Clips for fast organization!
7. Now your office is organized, looks great, and is ready for you to take on any task!