– Printer (optional)
– Liquid glue or glue gun
– Baker's Twine
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Cut out all of your letters. If you like, you can print an outline of the letters on your cardstock and cut along the lines; if not, you can totally just freehand it. (It might be more Halloween-y that way!)
2. On the back of each letter, place a glue dot (of liquid glue or glue gun) at the top.
3. Press the twine into the glue dots to adhere. Be sure you're putting your words on the garland in the right order!
4. Remove the blue liner and press the adhesive strip onto the back of a Command™ Banner Anchor.
5. Using rubbing alcohol, wipe down the wall where you'd like to hang your hook and let it dry thoroughly. Remove the black backing from the adhesive strip and press the hook into the wall, holding firmly for 30 seconds. Make sure to follow all package instructions.
6. Wrap the ends of the twine from your garland around the hooks. You shouldn't even have to tie any knots -- the anchors will hold the twine right in place!