– Command™ Party Mini Spring Clips
– Green, red and silver cardstock
– 2 patterns of scrapbook paper
– Silver marker
– Double-sided tape
– Scissors or cutting machine
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Cut large ornament shapes and small snowflakes out of red and green cardstock. Cut small ornament shapes out of patterned scrapbook paper. Lastly, cut numbers and large snowflake out of silver cardstock.
2. Layer the small snowflakes onto the small ornament shapes with double-sided tape. Layer the small ornament shape onto the large ornament shape, attached with double-sided tape only at the top.
4. Write fun things to do on each day’s ornament. (for example: bake Christmas cookies, build a snowman, etc.)
5. Attach rows of Command™ Party Mini Spring Clips in the shape of a Christmas tree to hold the ornaments.