– Mini clothespins
– Black scrapbook paper
– Light-colored, textured vellum paper
– Paper cutter
– Double-sided tape
– Silver spray paint
– Black ribbon
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Print out names and table assignments on vellum. Then, cut vellum into 2-3/8" x 4" rectangles.
2. Cut black paper into 3" x 4-5/8" rectangles. Use double-sided tape to adhere vellum onto black paper
3. Spray paint the mini clothespins with silver paint. Let dry.
5. Use clothespins to attach the escort cards to the ribbons.
6. Accommodate any number of guests by adjusting the number of lengths of ribbons.