Get into the Halloween spirit by hosting a festive pumpkin carving party your guests will remember! Decorate your home in minutes using Command™ Brand Party Products so you can set-up quickly and easily without damaging surfaces.
- Command™ Party Banner Anchors - this project used two
- Command™ Party Balloon Bunchers - this project used two
- Halloween pennant banner
- black balloons - this project used six
- Tape measure
- Long table
- Halloween table decorations such as treats, candy and pumpkins
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims
1. Start by identifying where in the home you plan to host the party. I picked a table with open wall space behind it to help set the scene.
2. Measure the length of the Halloween banner using a tape measure. Approximately 1 foot down from the ceiling, measure the banner length and mark the ends on the wall with a pencil. Using the pencil marks as a guide, adhere 2 Command™ Party Banner Anchors to the wall. To hang the Halloween banner, wrap each end around the party banner anchors a few times to secure in place.
3. Inflate and tie 3 balloons. Slide the knot of each balloon into the clips of one Command™ Party Balloon Buncher Press the balloon buncher firmly to the left of the Halloween banner and hold for 30 seconds.
4. Repeat Step 3 for the other 3 balloons, adhering the second balloon buncher to the right of the Halloween banner.
5. Add a long table against the wall and dress it up with treats, candy, pumpkins, Halloween decorations and anything else that makes your party memorable for your guests! Once the party is over, you can easily remove the Command™ Party Products without damaging the surfaces and re-use them when it’s time for the next celebration.