Decorate that empty wall and organize your jewelry while you're at it! Learn how Command™ Brand products can help.
– Command™ Quartz Key Rails– the project used three
– Command™ Medium Picture Hanging Strips– this project used one set
– Piece of wood (painted and smooth on the backside)
– Metal address letters to spell SHINE with screws
– Drill and bits (with Phillips head bit for screws)
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand pakcage instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Gather all supplies and determine where you want to create the project. This project took advantage of unused wall space in the corner of the bedroom. Follow all surface prep instructions on the back of the packaging.
2. To create the ‘SHINE’ sign, space out the metal letters on the front of the piece of wood. Then, use a drill bit to pre-drill the holes in the letters to keep the wood from splitting. Be sure to follow all manufacturer guidelines and safety instructions when using the drill.
3. Next, use the screws that came with the letters to drill the letters into the wood.
4. Once the letters are secure, turn the wood over, exposing the smooth back side. Following package instructions, apply one set of Command™ Medium Picture Hanging Stripson each side of the wood and mount on the wall.
5. Following package instructions, adhere the Command™ Quartz Key Railbelow the sign to hang necklaces, accessories and other items that help you ‘SHINE’ throughout the year. Repeat to add additional key rails as necessary and be sure that the full weight of the items hung on the key rails does not exceed two pounds.