Command™ Decorating Clips make decorating easy for any occasion. Try creating these festive suns for your Cinco de Mayo celebration.
– Command™ Clear Decorating Clips
– Foil lid or pie pan
– Paper sun shape
– Metallic Paint
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Cut a piece of paper into the shape of a sun, sized to fit on your foil.
2. Trace the sun shape onto the foil and cut out carefully. (Caution: Edges of foil may be sharp.)
3. Put a towel down on a flat surface. Place the foil sun on the towel. Use the handle of a screwdriver and gently tap the foil sun to give it texture. Do this to both sides.
4. Paint the rays of the sun with metallic paint.
5. Tape string to the back of each sun. (Tip: Tape the string ends a little bit apart on the back of each sun and the shapes won’t spin.)